Roxanne's Reviews > Every Day a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week

Every Day a Friday by Joel Osteen

Oct 01, 2011

This book, like all of Joel's others is always a great pick-me-upper.

Like his other books, Joel shares personal experiences and practical advise. Much of the information we have heard before, but reviewing it over and over helps us to make positive changes for ourselves.

I personally need to tone down some of the Godliness because it is sometimes too much for me. However, after searching for my spiritual guide, the closest thing I've found that I can relate to is Joel Osteen.

I attended one of his concerts/meetings and got to observe his entire family. Really down to earth and talented people.

Joel has been called out for smiling all the time, but that is just how he really is. I can't believe somebody would complain about that.

I do admit that using some of Joel's techniques is really actually kind of fun. Putting the spin on someone's "put down" or "complaining" actually gives me a little "buzz." Or, I guess I could say I feel positive and know I have not given away my power.

On several occasions I have had friends who were a little down or going through some tough transitions. I recommended Joel's books and everyone thanked me for doing so. He is my "go-to-guy" when I need an attitude adjusment.

Keep smiling Joel!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Day a Friday.

09/15 marked as: read

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-3 of 3) </span> <span class="smallText">(3 new)</span>

message 1: by Ronelle (new)

Ronelle Mitchell Hi Guys

I too enjoy reading Joel's books, the last one I read was "It is your time" life changing indeed. God is using Joel, I have a quick question, Is the new book "Make everyday a Friday" available on DVD or CD, my mum is not well - we bought the book 2 weeks ago, she has a problem with her eyes so it is very challenging for her to read. I cant read it to her as we live in seperate cities.

Please help.

God Bless!

Ronelle (South Africa)

Roxanne Sorry... I got my copy from my local library.

message 3: by Ronelle (new)

Ronelle Mitchell Thank you for responding Roxanne, much appreciated . . .God Bless you abundantly!