Shabby Girl ~ aka Lady Victoria's Reviews > Master of Crows

Master of Crows by Grace Draven

Feb 04, 12

bookshelves: four-star-books
Read from January 24 to February 01, 2012

This book took a bit to get going, at page 100 I'm going "When is this going to get interesting," but there was enough to keep me reading. Something must have been still working because I DNF books usually before this stage.

Then by 120, I couldn't put it down. When it got going, it really got going. In the end this book is a solid four stars for me. I really liked it.

Both the H and h were very interesting separately, but together, fascinating. I could totally see what they saw in each other as time went on. The H didn't have any interest in the h for the first part of the book, and the h had an agenda of her own. I loved the progression of the love story, and totally believed the HEA at the end. I sure do love a plain, but interesting h and I enjoyed this h a lot. She came across as downtrodden and subservient, but she wasn't and her power fit with the story nicely. It was like fate had drawn these two together because the world needed them. I even had a few tears towards the end, and a happy sigh when I reached the last page.

Highly recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Master of Crows.