Quetzi Fernald's Reviews > Lady Justice And The Lost Tapes

Lady Justice And The Lost Tapes by Robert Thornhill

Oct 01, 2011

Read in January, 2012

I foudn LADY JUSTICE AND THE LOST TAPES by Robert Thornhill to be one of the best & funniest books I've read in the past couple of years! This book is a hoot a page! I kid you not! You will find yourself chuckling at some of the dumbest jokes told by an array of colorful characters. I just couldn't put this book down!
Walt & Ox work for C.R.A.P. with the Kansas police department. They are senior citizens who have decided to clean up the streets of Kansas & fight crime. Although some of Walt's tactics are a bit unusual, such as putting in to practice one of Wile E. Coyote's traps, with about the same kind of outcome, fights all sorts of criminals. This is a true crime fighter, of sorts, because he works on all kinds of different cases, from missing hookers to penny theft on river boat casinos. Walt also has a steamy romance going with his girl friend Maggie. Who said love was dead at that age anyway?!! Hahaha! I love these two together, especially during their Thanksgiving dinner from hell?!! Hahaha! I can't tell you much about it without giving the plot away, but one thing I will say is that I really don't think I would eat their turkey surprise!! That's a story in itself, so I invite you to laugh your sorrows away with this delightful & funny series. I know I will be buying the whole series since I really fell in love with these characters & the way Robert Thornhill writes! I hope you keep on writing this series & hopefully Hollywood will catch on & make a TV series or a movie out of these books! That's a GREAT this series is!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Justice And The Lost Tapes.