Joe's Reviews > Flesh Eaters

Flesh Eaters by Joe McKinney

Sep 30, 11

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flesh Eaters.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cj (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cj Yeah, thats what I gave it. Hey, I have some good advice for you. Write another. Really enjoy your work from a fellow LEO.

message 2: by Joe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joe Thanks! Yeah, I'm plugging right along on it. Good news, though. My collected zombie short stories, including all the Dead World stories, will be coming out March, 2012. That one's called Dating in Dead World and Other Stories. Then the fourth book in the series, The Zombie King, comes out Sept. 2012. Thanks again!

Jay2theBee I absolutely cannot WAIT to get my grubby little mitts on this one. I picked up the first two books awhile back and, I kid you not, read them from cover to cover. I honestly was on the edge of my seat, and could not put them down. Keep up the great work!

Janet Robel I am so looking forward to reading Mutated in September.

message 5: by Joe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joe Thanks Jay and Janet! I'm doing the galley proofs now, so it won't be long!

Alan Smith MR. MCKINNEY YOUR BOOKS ARE A TRULY WONDERFULL READ SIR AND I HOPE YOU HAVE PLENTY MORE OF THEM IN STORE FOR ALL US ZOMBIE FANS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK THANKS.

message 7: by Joe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joe You bet I do, Alan! Thanks for that. I've got the fourth book in the Dead World series coming out in September. That one's called MUTATED. Also, my collected zombie short fiction, titled DATING IN DEAD WORLD, will be out in October. And I'm writing a standalone zombie novel now called MIDNIGHT BUFFET that should be out at the end of summer next year. So, yeah, there's plenty more zombie goodness on the horizon.

Joe

Alan Smith you have left me wondering about the fate of nate royal from dead world #2

Mark Warnock the book that begins the McKinney saga! No serious zombie horror shelf is complete without this classic!!