Deanna Against Censorship's Reviews > Sex on the Moon: The Amazing Story Behind the Most Audacious Heist in History

Sex on the Moon by Ben Mezrich

Sep 30, 11

Read in September, 2011

Should have been one of the most exciting books I have read, but wasn't. It was interesting. The middle was slow. Mezrich wrote The Accidental Billionaires. Mezrich is a very detailed writer I guess because he is writing about real people and real happenings. He could be a little less flowery. I must warn not to listen to this on CD. I "read" books in every way possible. I am in the car a lot so do listen on CD. The narrator of this book is Casey Afflick, Ben's brother. He is also an actor who has been so praised. He should stick with film. He is BORING as a narrator. Even when the book was interesting and exciting, he almost put one to sleep. Please, publishers do not hire him as a narrator again. Back to the book itself. Mezrich does give readers a insight into what could cause a brillant college student with a fantastic future, probably at NASA, to throw it all away. Why he would even try to steal moon rocks is deep and sad. Worth reading, but could have been much more.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sex on the Moon.