Nick Valdes Narwhal Valdes's Reviews > I Heard the Owl Call My Name

I Heard the Owl Call My Name by Margaret Craven

U_50x66
Sep 30, 11

Read on September 30, 2011

I rated my book a four out of five stars. I chose because the overall idea of the book I thought was pretty interesting, and I really enjoyed how the book made you think a little. Another reason I enjoyed this book was that I was constantly popping pictures in my head, and visualizing what was going on. The book had enough detail to do that without me even knowing, it just kind of happened. But the reason I didn’t give it a five was that the beginning of this book, I thought, was very slow to get started and get hooked.
I feel that the strengths of this book were the details used throughout the novel, the descriptions were crystal clear. I also thought the use of the Indian culture in the book. It made you look at things in a different way.
If I had to, I think I would read another book by this author if it had a similar plot or story line. I enjoyed the the story and the characters and the way they interacted
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Heard the Owl Call My Name.