Carling13's Reviews > Safe Passage to Healing: A Guide for Survivors of Ritual Abuse

Safe Passage to Healing by Chrystine Oksana

U 50x66
Sep 30, 11

Read in January, 2002

Should be read with 'A Courage To Heal' and Laura Davis has a recommendation on the front cover.

This book really extends 'A Courage To Heal' to its natural conclusion; remember if you forgot your abuse, it was because your body and brain protected you against the pain with the miracle of forgetting. But that abuse had to be painful, and satanic ritual abuse is the real source of that abuse.

Bass and Davis knew that, which is why they covered satanic abuse so well. The Dr. Pazder/Michelle Smith book 'Michelle Remembers' is a vital read for anyone who has recovered memories - it demonstrates perfectly why hypnosis is so important in recovering buried memories.

If you think you had a perfectly normal childhood, a perfectly normal father, brothers, cousins, grandparents and aunts, then think again. As Chrystine says on the first page, if you even suspect you might have been ritually abused, then you were. I recovered memories of satanic abuse, thanks to my therapist, and my typical American girls' childhood memories are nothing more than a sham; I'd been inducted into a killing satanic cult from an early age and it took three decades for me to recover the memories of murder and cannibalism.

The only issue I have with 'Safe Passage' is it doesn't emphasize the involvement of the CIA in the satanic cults. However the first edition was written in 1994 I think and appreciation of this wasn't quite understood.

If your friend, your pastor, your therapist or your feminist group recommends 'A Courage to Heal' then make sure you purchase a copy of Safe Passage too; the books compliment each other perfectly.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Safe Passage to Healing.