MizzSandie's Reviews > Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives

Journey of Souls by Michael Newton

What a ride!

I was thrilled to be allowed to take a peak behind the curtain and fascinated by the personal stories as well as the glimpses of the eternal.
I can't help wonder though to what extent the 'filter' meaning the subject and the hypnotherapists interpretations plays a role? I know there are similar descriptions amongst them, but reading the dialogues I also get a sense of several (possible) misunderstandings/interpretations where it wasn't clear to me at least, what the subject was really saying and wether they had been understood by the hypnotherapist.
Still, there was much, much interesting stuff going on and this material and this approach isn't something I've come across before.
Did it answer all my questions about the life in between lives? No. Most definitely not.
And, much as I enjoyed this book it has left me a little frustrated with all my unanswered questions about my own life, my own journey, most of all by the preparation phase. What exactly did go down, planning this life? Am I on course or did I get lost along the way?
The only solution I can think of right now is to go find a hypnotherapist of my own that takes people to the lives between lives, if I want my questions answered this way.
Maybe I will. One day.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Journey of Souls.

11/27/2013 marked as: currently-reading