Mme.'s Reviews > The Other Side of Midnight

The Other Side of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon

Sep 30, 11

bookshelves: suspense, romance

The Other Side of Midnight, was my first novel of Sidney Sheldon's novels and my most treasured. The timing in reading this novel was impeccable! Some of the settings takes place in two of my favorite countries, Paris and America!

It was a wonderful time in my life when it was first introduced to me. I was a young college student who enjoyed the simple things in life and was eager to venture out to learn more. This novel allowed me to embrace my life with elegance and grace yet permitting me to imagine how making choices can truly influence or alter one's life. Interestingly, during the time of my reading this novel left interesting impressions during the place in which I lived; my growing-up years during the era of higher learning; the social networks I encountered; the remarkable experiences in the workforce were but a few of the contributing factors that help me appreciate this timeless classic. To this day, The Other Side of Midnight continues to hold a special place in my heart!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Other Side of Midnight.