Maja (The Nocturnal Library)'s Reviews > Dead to You

Dead to You by Lisa McMann

What the hell kind of an ending is that?! SO angry right now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead to You.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie *stalking your updates* :D

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) It's too short for updates, I'll probably read it in one sitting, it's hard to put down once you start.

message 3: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Bah. Well, then I'll keep an eye out for your review!

message 4: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa McMann is notorious for her WTH endings.

Laura Let the swearing begin! :)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Alyssa, I was kind of hoping this would be different. I think she and I are done.

Laura, good thing no one was around to hear me. :D I don't usually swear, but I admit to a few juicy ones.

message 7: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Swearing? Really? haha And off it goes my list. :)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Don't even bother, Bonnie. So many fabulous books out there. This is all kinds of messed up.

message 9: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie That's too bad. Especially being so excited for a book and then being vastly disappointed.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I know! I was going to give it 4 stars, that was my intention the entire time, but then the ending came and it wasn't even an ending, it was just... crap. So no, two, and that's me being generous.

message 11: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie This one sounded really good and I was going to give it a shot even though I haven't had much luck with this author. I've only actually read one of hers (Wake?) and I remember not caring for it. Oh well. At least it was short and didn't take too much time :)

message 12: by Ally (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ally Yes the ending if this sucked. Like sucked big time.