♥Xeni♥'s Reviews > Naughty Spanking 2: 20 Erotic Stories

Naughty Spanking 2 by Anonymous

Oct 08, 11

bookshelves: erotica, ebook, short-story, xcite
Read from September 30 to October 07, 2011

This was a pretty interesting collection if shorts that all feature spanking. Some of these stories were terrible (written mostly but a few on context), some outstanding (have become favorites now!) but most of them were somewhere in between.

One thing that this collection as going for it is that it features some excerpts from longer novels released from xcite as well. I didn't like so much that it wasn't separated by characters, i. e. if it was a woman or a man on the receiving end... something that is vastly different in my mind. I would have appreciated the different tales to be separated by gender, personally.

Still, if it's just spanking your after, either as a focus or a byproduct or you just want so e kinky reads featuring anything + a little spanking then this is the book for you.

I quite enjoyed a considerable sum of these stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naughty Spanking 2.

09/30/2011
23.0% "Some uncommon ones in here."
show 3 hidden updates…

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim So it wasn't quite a spanking good time?

♥Xeni♥ >.< oh Kim!

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim I'm sorry Xeni. I was bad boy. Maybe I need to be spanked :P

message 3: by ♥Xeni♥ (last edited Oct 08, 2011 07:54PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

♥Xeni♥ Sorry, but it's like I said in my review: some of the specific gender things just don't do it for me. One of which is guys getting spanked. Another one being me doing the spanking.

So you'll have to find someone else to help you out with that little problem of yours.

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim Hahaha I think I'll be alright without it. You read some different books Xeni

♥Xeni♥ Mhh, I definitely do. :) I like it like that!

All one genre all the time gets fairly boring, I've noticed. I think it was about the time that I ran out of books to read in the YA+Fantasy+Fiction sections at my library years ago...

Thankfully, these days I have a lot more options to grab with my pretty little paws! (And some of them turn out to be amazingly good... Evenfall and The Administration Series being such little unexpected gems!)

All the Xcite published books I got for free though, by making a deal to read and review them for them. :P so I am slowly woeking through my pile a sexy book or two at a time!