Amy's Reviews > Burning Up

Burning Up by Angela Knight

Oct 02, 11

Read from September 29 to October 01, 2011

My review is for the Nalini Singh story, Whisper of Sin. On Goodreads, it says that this #8.5 from the Psy-Changeling series, but that's definitely not right, since Lucas hasn't even met Sasha yet. And when Sasha and Lucas get together in their book, it mentions that the leopard Emmett is married to a human, Ria. So I'm guessing this should actually be #0.5, but whatever. I normally don't really care for short stories, but I do read them when they go with the series I'm into, just so that I don't miss anything. This was the exception. I actually really enjoyed it. Singh did an excellent job of developing Emmett and Ria's characters in such a short number of pages, without skipping ahead and missing essential moments.

I tried to read Blood and Roses, but I got lost with all of the weird names. It didn't hold my interest at all.

I read Shifting Sea, and while I enjoyed the author's writing, the situations were all a little too "forced" for me.

I didn't even start to read Here There Be Monsters, so I can't comment on that one at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Burning Up.

09/30/2011 page 33