Wendy Darling's Reviews > Isla and the Happily Ever After

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

4.5 stars Ridiculously adorable, and a lovely, note-perfect ending to this series.

Review to come.

-------------------------------------------------------

The ARC is sooo pretty!

And for those interested, you can get these cute buttons + decals (and possibly a tote) by pre-ordering the book at one of these stores: http://penguinteen.tumblr.com/post/88...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Isla and the Happily Ever After.

07/05 page 87
24.0% "He tastes like my deepest craving fulfilled. ----> Oh, my." 18 comments
07/09 page 183
53.0% ""There's no story," I say. "I saw you one day, and I just knew." -----> <3"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jaz End... to... this... series? There's no more?! And ah I can't wait to read this.

Wendy Darling Ohh--I think it's the end, isn't it?! Though there's certainly room for her to do more in this world if she wants to. I just assumed, but maybe I'm wrong.

~Tina~ I must remain calm.

(Squeeeeeeeeeee)

Wendy Darling Heh. Save your flails for the book, Tina! There will be many swoons.

Daisy Chain Books So excited to read this! Can't wait for all that swoon! :)

message 6: by Mackenzi (new)

Mackenzi You lucky girl to get one of these elusive ARCs! Glad it lived up to your expectations:)

message 7: by Meg (new) - added it

Meg WANT!!

Wendy Darling So much swoon, you guys. It's so, so cute--full of dreamy dates and romantic locations.

Mackenzi--it actually exceeded my expectations! I don't normally rate contemporary romances this high, but it's really well done.

message 9: by Mackenzi (new)

Mackenzi Whoa. Well now I'm really excited. Contemp romances don't usually do much for me either, but Anna and Lola had some sort of magic I totally fell for, so Isla's pretty high on my list (and everyone else's:)

Lady Danielle "...full of dreamy dates and romantic locations." Oh my. I'm afraid I'm more impatient now to get my hands on this. Looking forward to reading your review on this, Wendy!

Wendy Darling Mackenzi--I'm sure you're going to love it, then! I think her writing/characterization has gotten stronger since ANNA, too. Or maybe I just like Josh better than St. Clair. ;)

Lady Danielle--so many wonderful outings. *sigh* I mean, it doesn't hurt that they're in Paris, hah. I'm not sure when I'm posting my review yet, but this one'll be a pleasure to write! Gush gush gush and all that.

Brigid (evil owl master) where is this one set? i'm trying to figure it out by looking at the cover...NY maybe?

Wendy Darling Mostly Paris, but there are scenes in New York as well.

message 14: by Kala (new) - added it

Kala So jealous! Can't wait to read this :)

Cristina this review makes me SO happy! I loved Anna and Lola and can't wait for my copy of Isla! but ESPECIALLY with your glowy stamp of approval. extra yays!

Cristina sorry...not review, but...y'know, commentary ;)

Katarina Antonio You got an ARC! Sooo lucky! I've been waiting for this book forever. August couldn't come fast enough.

ALPHAreader Is this book going to break my heart?

message 19: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna Absalom I absolutely cannot wait to read this book your review for it.

Larissa Eeee girl I just finished this one and adored it. I can't wait for your review