Chris's Reviews > Kill Me If You Can

Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson

Oct 24, 2011

Read from October 20 to 24, 2011

I loved this book! Maybe it was the fact that the last audio book I read was terrible, but this was very very enjoyable. This is my first Foray into James Paterson’s books and was not sure what to accept. I know this is a collaboration with Marshall Karp so I am not sure how much was written by Paterson but I have to give both authors massive amounts of credit.

This book is about Mathew Bannon who is a former marine turned art student. He comes across a bloody scene at Grand central station and a bag full of diamonds. His inner turmoil is quickly causing him to make a decision to be the good Samaritan and turn them in or keep them and change his life. He of course keeps them and becomes hunted by the Russian mob and several assassins.

This book grabbed me from the very beginning and never let go. Amazing story line and the suspense and action was enough to keep me listening constantly. I would love to see this character return in future books but if it is just a one shot, I am very glad I read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kill Me If You Can.