Jacinda's Reviews > Chopsticks

Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony

Apr 12, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read in March, 2012

You can also find my review of Chopsicks on my blog

If you’re looking for a new and interesting reading experience, you should read Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony!

You know when you’re reading a book and the author describes art, music, or photographs to you? In Chopsticks you actually are able to experience all of those things! You’re able to listen to the music the author wants you to listen to. You’re able to actually see the art that the character has created. You’re able to see photographs of the characters.

Chopsticks is packed full of postcards, letters, and instant message chats from Glory and Frank. You get to see their love grow for each other with very few words. We even are able to view a video of them kissing…how cute is this?! Like a little mini-movie!

My favorite interactive parts of Chopsticks are when Frank writes in Spanish and you’re able to click on the words and they’re translated to English.

My iPad app/book did have a couple of flaws I noticed. A couple of Youtube videos had been removed by the user so I wasn’t able to watch those ones. A few times I wasn’t able to get the interactive media to work. This could be all on me and I just couldn’t figure it out, but I figured I should mention it. It’s only $6.99 to buy that app! Cheaper than the cost of a book!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chopsticks.