4meagan's Reviews > Fourth World

Fourth World by Kate Thompson

Oct 04, 11

Read from September 29 to October 04, 2011

This book was awesome. It starts that there is a boy named Danny and there seems to be something wrong with him. He wants to take his stepbrother to scotland to go and visit his mother. It turnes out that Danny's mom runs a lab where she is able to create animals that can talk. She takes certain genes from humans and puts them in the animals so it makes it so that the animals could talk. Anyways, it was a really good book.

The strengths of this book were that it had a really good setting and the author had a really good idea for the book. The only thing I really didn't like about the book was that there were a few slow parts where I didn't feel like reading anymore, but I kept reading and the book got better as I went on.

The connection that I had was that I had a friend where there was something wrong with her brother. They didn't really know what was wrong with him. One day, they took him to a doctor and discovered something that shocked them all just like Cristie was shocked when he found out what his brother was.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fourth World.