Breia's Reviews > Trapped

Trapped by Jack Kilborn

Oct 19, 11

Read from September 29 to October 01, 2011

The title of this novel could also have been 'Relentless'. I really liked the plot and gore (it was pretty gory at times) but it seemed to drag on forever. There were so many bad turns by the time it was over, I was really glad it was over.

What makes the basic story line even more horrific is that it could happen. A government "enhancing" people to make them more evil or to not think about their actions or consequences? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that happens here and abroad.

The sad thing is I used to enjoy camping in remote areas. And pork. I was disgusted when the Septmeber issue of Cooking Light was passed on to me: 25 Lean and Juicy Port Entrees. I think I'll pass.

I also only read the edited, final version of this story and not the unedited one at the end of the Kindle book. I don't think I need to read this over with more scenes to know that Jack Kilborn has a knack for scaring the crap out of me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trapped.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria Schneider I like some of his work (under J.A. Konrath) but I avoid his horror like the plague!!!