Tara's Reviews > Tattoo

Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

F_50x66
Sep 28, 11

Read in September, 2011

** spoiler alert ** This book was really good and actually seems kinda plausible! I would just LOVE to have a bunch of friends like that and the whole tattoo/third fate thing. Just sounds AWESOME! So I guess in the end, she didn't really like Kane! She's SO lucky that she got Annabelle's Power! I would LOVE to read people's minds! Or trans-whatever that words it, meaning you can change it aka Metamorphosis! That would be awesome and to be able to have visions of the future sounds really cool too! Wow, everything was just a HUGE mess in the "fairy" realm! I wonder of Delia, Zo or Annabelle will ever get their powers back....and I thought that Adea and Vag. were actually Bailey's parents! Guess not. Will "Morgan" ever help them again? And I thought the Sea God-or in this case Goddess-was always male! I totally expected that Bailey would be the third fate, 'cause it would be unbalanced without her! I had a feeling she'd keep her powers! I wonder what the tattoos really look like! They sound really cool looking! Well, can't wait for the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tattoo.