Jodie's Reviews > Pride

Pride by Rachel Vincent

Sep 29, 11

bookshelves: library
Read from September 29 to 30, 2011

This series is just getting better & better...

Phew, that book was action packed! Geez Louise, I need to take some deep breaths before I start the next one. This book was filled with non stop flying fur and even more territorial pollitical mumbo jumbo, but it kept me glued to the pages like supa glue. Did I mention I hate Calvin Malone?

Am loving Faythe more and more each book. Her character is amazingly strong physically and emotionally. What a star. She is so clever, manipulative and determined to do what she feels is right. She is one tough kitty! I loved seeing her caring for Kaci and Marc more than herself throughout this book instead of being selfish and only being worried about herself and escaping the expectation surrounding her.

Ahhhhh Marc & Jace...I love you both. Really I do, but u feel like Marc is always at Faythes back no matter the poor decisions she makes or the lack of commitment she will show him. I think he is her true mate in the end. I want to protect Jace from being hurt, but I also want him to get a chance to see if he can be the one for her.

Loving the packs dynamics with the brothers, best friends and unconditional support even after some of Faythes more questionable decisions that the others disagree with. They stick together.

Am really enjoying this series. If you haven't started this series, it begins with 'Stray'. Do yourself a favor and do it!!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pride.

09/29/2011 page 462
100.0% "'we were all watching Hannibal Lector...' lol"