CK's Reviews > The Third Son

The Third Son by Elise Marion

Sep 28, 11

"Prince Damien knows his eldest brother Lionus will be king, and next in line is Serge who will be general of Cardenas' military, and Damien is...the third son. He is royalty and lives a pa...mpered life; enjoying his life with no major responsibilities. He's labeled a playboy. He doesn't think marriage can make anybody happy and uses his parents marriage as an example. His world changes when he meets a beautiful gypsy girl at his birthday party. And let me tell you, they share some hot kisses! *fans myself* (And Davina his mistress, thought she had him hook, line, and sinker. Even with her big surprise!)

I love how Damien showed her what a telescope was as he pointed out various constellations. So sexy! We see a softer side to this prince that makes you want to fall in love with him too. Underneath all his foolish play lies a man who just has a desire for a more fulfilling life. I don't want to give away the plot, but twists and turns will surprise you and Damien is faced with the hardest decision of his life.

This is more than a Cinderella story about a rich prince and a gypsy girl. Are they destined for love or simply two star crossed lovers? The passion and chemistry between them is amazing and I was gripped by the plot from the very beginning. The writing moves along at a great pace too.

A beautiful love story that stole my heart. *sighs in awe* This is definitely worth 5 stars without a doubt!"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Third Son.