Letha Hadady's Reviews > Asian Health Secrets: The Complete Guide to Asian Herbal Medicine

Asian Health Secrets by Letha Hadady

May 05, 2008

bookshelves: natural-health-self-help
Read in November, 1996

I wrote this book in 1996 as a guide for people interested in alternative medicine, Asian healing modalities, or herbs. It can help people who prefer to use the advice of Asian herbalists or acupuncturists understand what their health practitioner is doing/thinking during diagnosis. It can help individuals or families learn more about correct treatments according to their symptoms and offers practical, simple ways to monitor progress in gaining health and wellness.

It also contains chapters on the medicinal use of spices and teas; a chapter on several ginsengs; and a chapter on Yunnan Paiyao an amazing natural treatment to speed healing of injuries and surgery.

Asian Health Secrets was a pre-internet book. For that reason, I update the information when necessary with my website: www.asianhealthsecrets.com. At that website also can be found health news, recipes, and advice at a FORUM.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Asian Health Secrets.