Maja (The Nocturnal Library)'s Reviews > The Golden Compass

Oct 06, 11

bookshelves: fantasy, favorites
Read from September 28 to October 06, 2011

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Golden Compass.

09/29/2011 page 27
7.0% ""That’s a kind of ghost they have up there in those forests. Same size as a child, and they got no heads. They feel their way about at night and if you’re a sleeping out in the forest they get ahold of you and won’t nothing make ’em let go." Love this!" 2 comments
09/30/2011
31.0% ""We didn't damage it! Honest! It was only a bit of mud! And we never got very far-" :)) Ohh, lovely Lyra!" 1 comment
show 2 hidden updates…

Wendy Darling I am so, so happy you're reading this!

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I was supposed to start last night but that didn't go too well. :)

Wendy Darling Lyra and Pantalaimon will be patiently waiting whenever you're ready. :) (view spoiler)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Oh, I'm in love with her already! (She kind of reminds me of Rose!) You always know, fairy godmother... :)

Surin Yay to Golden Compass! It's a really fun and exciting read. The world building is really something short of amazing. All the stuff about Daemons and dust. Can't wait to see what you think of it. :)

Wendy Darling She's a crafty little liar, isn't she? And you know how much I like Rose, but there's no contest, really...in a showdown between them, Lyra would win, even without a daemon and a polar bear! Post updates, pleeeease.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Will do. I haven't had too much time to read and I seem to be coming down with something, but I really love it so far. :)