Bg's Reviews > The House of Thunder

The House of Thunder by Leigh Nichols

Sep 28, 11

Read in August, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Before you read this review, it may contain some spoilers.

It's a story about a woman who gets into a car crash and ends up in some weird, unknown hospital with a staff who resemble horrible people from her past. This has her questioning her own sanity. She doesn't know who she can trust and if she is losing her mind or if this is some sort of conspiracy. It was a real page turner when I started reading it. It was suspensful and really kept me interested. I didn't want to put it down. Then I got to the end of the book. Kind of stupid. The reason I didn't give this book more stars was because of the James Bond like ending. Another thing that I really wasn't crazy about was the romance that Dean K. has to throw into these stories. Being a woman, you would think that I would like that sort of thing. I do, but not for a suspense story. This wouldn't stop me from reading other Kean Koontz books, though. I intend to. He is a writer who knows how to throw twists into a book which really keep you engrossed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The House of Thunder.