Katie's Reviews > Dreamland

Oct 08, 11

Recommended to Katie by: Joanne
Recommended for: Alyson Noel Fans
Read from October 04 to 08, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

This was another delightful read by Alyson Noel. A great follow on from Shimmer and I found I enjoyed this one more so than the first 2.

Riley is coming off a high from rescuing so many souls and has to front the Council. As she didn't follow orders, she is worried she may be getting in trouble and not receiving praise.

Being ordered to take time off again, Riley doesn't know what to do or where to go. She heard of a place where she can visit her sister, Ever, in her dreams and wanted to give it a try and sort out her problems with her sister's help. Found a nice old man that had been to Dreamland and would take her along. It follows Riley learning the process of how to dream jump and all the people and items involved.

Riley has to learn more things about herself before she can progress in the Here and Now. She doesn't understand why she can't be 13 and wants to succeed and win everything in order to please the Council to jump ahead.

This was a great read and recommend to all who love Alyson Noel's previous books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamland.

10/06/2011 page 51