Carolanne's Reviews > The Illustrated Dracula

The Illustrated Dracula by Bram Stoker

May 09, 08

bookshelves: 1001-b-t-r-b-y-d-recommended
Read in May, 2008

Another comment on the pictures (WHICH IS ALSO A SPOILER ALERT, I guess) - like ten pages before the end there is a picture of Dracula getting stabbed and the like five pages later, he actually gets stabbed! wtf!!! It ruined the ending totally!!

***********"One of today's hottest comic book artists illustrates" My ass! These pictures suck! Not that I got this for the pictures or anything, this was the only edition the library owned. Hollywood library= Lame!
Also, only like 150 pages through it, but some points of interests 1) I swear they talk about a guy masturbating which seems kind of risky for 1897 2) THE BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS!!! arrrgghhhh they just hook up a tube from one persons arm to some other random persons arm and let it flow!!!! 3) while this book is scary (although not as scary as Choose your own ending Goosebumps from my middle school days) I have been skipping over like whole pages that just seem to kind of ramble and not miss a thing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Illustrated Dracula.