Leeah George 's Reviews > Other Words for Love

Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

Sep 29, 11

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Other Words for Love.

Leeah George Other words for love is an emotional roller-coaster. It's about a girl named Ariadne who falls in love with a guy named Blake. Her whole entire world becomes wrapped around him, and she drops all of her friends and studies and focuses on Blake. Then when Blake ended the relationship and crushes her heart, she tried so hard to get him back. But in the end, she figures out that she might be better off without him.

I chose this book because of its tittle. I love ANY book that has to do with love. And the tittle of this book made it so clear. It was awesome.

I finished this book because it was so good. I would go everywhere with that book. And even if i only had two minutes to read, i would open it up and read. At the end i cried because it was SO good. By far my FAVORITE book.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is in love with romance novels (like me ! ). This book was mostly only about love and no matter what, it would never get old. Romance lovers would LOVE this book. Just like me.