Hannah's Reviews > In Between

In Between by Jenny B. Jones

2039502
Apr 20, 12

bookshelves: books-i-own, 14-up, 2011-2012, christian, clean, comedy, contemp, epic, epic-covers, family, favorite, fiction, friendship, funny, gr8-heroine, gripping, must-read, page-turner, religous, triology, ya, reviewed-on-blog, humor
Recommended for: Every teen girl who likes a fun LOL read
Read from April 19 to 20, 2012

I LOVE Jenny B. Jones. Anything Jenny writes I'm bound to love. She has this tough with contemp comedy. She can just hook you in.

I read her Charmed Life Trilogy before I got a tie parker. I fell in love with Charmed Life. Every single book just made me Laugh out Loud and have a great time enjoying a fun, fresh story. Same with Katie Parker. This is an LOL book!

I loved Katie's character. She's struggling at the beginning to deal with family problems and adjusting to a new foster home and fitting in, but right from the start her humor side is present. As she grows throughout the story, discovering herself along the way it's just so ugh fun to be with her.

I don't know how much more I can say without repeating myself. Jenny just has this incredible sense of humor that is so fun and she really gets into the heads of her girls and you just want to laugh and cry along with her heroines.

I can't wait to read the second book in the Katie Parker production trio! Highly recommended as a sweet, fun clean read.

Fyi: This is a book written by a Christian Author. Some people like to know that.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Between.

04/19/2012 page 102
04/19/2012 page 150
43.0% "Another great JBJ book!"
show 1 hidden update…