Melody's Reviews > Lord of Ice

Lord of Ice by Gaelen Foley
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of Ice.

Quotes Melody Liked

Gaelen Foley
“Miranda!”
“What?” She batted him with her pillow.
“Hoyden! Are you drunk?”
“I don’t think so. I’m not sure. They never gave us wine at Yardley. I feel happy.”
“Happy?” He grabbed a corner of the pillow as she whacked him again with it. “Stop it!”
“You’re too serious, Winterley!” She reached for another pillow. “I will beat you until you smile!”
He ducked out of his chair with a rakish grin as she swung at him, then tackled her flat on the soft bed, both of them laughing.
“You are . . . impossible,” he chided with a gentle sigh as he braced his elbows on either side of her head. He traced her cheekbones with the pads of his thumbs.
“Difficult, but not impossible.” She wrapped her arms around him, relishing the weight of him atop her, the smoothness of his bare chest against her bodice. “It all depends on who’s trying.”
“That sounded distinctly like an invitation,” he murmured.”
Gaelen Foley, Lord of Ice

12/01/2012 page 64
12/03/2012 page 256
61.0% "I'm gonna need Damien and Miranda have some sexy time soon. All this sexual tension and angst is making me want to pull out my hair. Oh but it hurts so good!....the angst not the hair pulling. ;)"
12/04/2012 page 388
93.0% "Aaaand there she goes with an ultimatum. No no NO! You just had to go there Foley didn't you? And the one heroine who I happen to love in this series. Argh! Really wish Miranda didn't go there with making Damien chose. What is it with Gaelen Foley's and ultimatums?"
show 2 hidden updates…