Karli's Reviews > Only the Good Spy Young

6392034
Sep 27, 11

bookshelves: must-read

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only the Good Spy Young.

Quotes Karli Liked

Ally Carter
“Note to self: Rachel Morgan is a totally awesome liar.”

Ally Carter
“Cammie!" I'll never forget the tone of Macey's voice in that moment. "Cam," she said slowly, moving toward me, "I know how it feels to be watched every second of every day. I know what it's like to trust fewer and fewer people until it seems like you are completely alone in the world. I know you think the only things that are left in your life are the bad things. I know what you're feeling, Cam." Her hands were on my shoulders. Her blue eyes were staring into mine. "I know.”

Ally Carter
“If you ever put a student at this school in danger again-'
'Oh, I thought you Gallagher Girls were immune to danger.'
Despite the hundred girls the filled the foyer, no one moved or gasped or tried to defend our honor. We stood silently, waiting for our headmistress to say, 'Oh, we are quite used to being underestimated, Agent Townsend. In fact, we welcome it.”

Ally Carter
“You look disappointed to see me, Zach," Macey teased. "Don't you like my jacket?”

Ally Carter
“Tell me or I'll yell for Mr. and Mrs. Baxter, and you can find out how bex became bex”

Ally Carter
“...nothing ever happens quickly (except when it does). Nothing is ever, ever easy (except when it is). And, most of all, nothing ever goes perfectly according to plan (except in the movies).”
tags: life

“How Not to Break Into Sublevel Two
(A list by Cameron Morgan, with help from Macey McHenry)

....

-Teleportation: Sure, Liz says she has an excellent working theory, but she doesn't have a prototype yet. And without a prototype it's pretty much a moot point.

-That thing Bex's parents did in Dubai with liquid nitrogen, an earthquake simulator, and a ferret: Because we don't have a ferret.”

Ally Carter
“Insane means fewer cameras!”

“Step 4: Cough and gag.
Step 5: Repeat Step 4 until it feels like maybe your lungs aren't inside your body anymore.
Step 6: Remember that a really cute boy is beside you, so try to cough in a far more attractive manner.”