Emily's Reviews > The Dom Who Loved Me

The Dom Who Loved Me by Lexi Blake

It only took a split second for Sean Taggart to look at his newest assignments picture to realize that his life is about to be changed forever. Grace Hawthorne in all her dowdiness in the photo sparks something within Sean, he knows there is something lying beneath her sheltered exterior. His only worry is how deep Grace is involved with the terrorist group that is hiding within the employment agency she is working for.

Grace Hawthorne saw her life as complete, widower and mother of two college students she figured her had her time and now it was time to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the little things. When Sean walks into her office, she is shocked to feel that unfamiliar tugging that has been dormant for so long. What would a younger man be interested in an older woman for? She doesn't know but Sean is in full pursuit, seeing Grace is a submissive has Sean chomping at the bit to get her close, in bed, and collared but Grace is putting up one hell of a chase. With the web of lies surrounding her work, Sean doesn't know if he can trust Grace or not but either way he plans to keep her safely by his side.

Loved this story, it was intoxicating, one page turned into the next and you are drawn to what happens next. Sean is a new favorite hero and Grace is a fantastic match for the man who is determined to make her his. Can't wait to read more in this series.
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dom Who Loved Me.

MissyGirl 5 stars-yay! This is next on my list to read. :)

Emily MissyGirl wrote: "5 stars-yay! This is next on my list to read. :)"

I liked it a lot, Sean makes for an interesting Dom he is conflicted which adds a lot of depth to the story.

message 3: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Lane I love the idea of a less-than-beautiful older heroine. Great review!

Emily Jennifer wrote: "I love the idea of a less-than-beautiful older heroine. Great review!"

Me too, love when they are realistic and not drop dead Hollywood beauties