Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi's Reviews > Half-Blood

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Sep 27, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, paranormal-romance, my-little-library
Read from September 28 to 29, 2011

I can not wait for Pure any more!!!!

Merged review:

"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

Yeah right, i'm just wondering, if that one who said that, had eyes at all?

Thank you Jennifer, really thank you, because the cover is not the only thing that I love. Gosh, I don't think that anybody understand how much I love books that leave me breathless. I could cry, smile and do whatever you want after reading such a book.
I don't know where to start my review, okay, let's start with characters, sure Jennifer know how to crate awesome characters, I'll write about few.
- Alex - Female characters are mostly the bad part of the book, but Alex is not one of them. Yes, she is stubborn, sometimes she is wrong, but hell this girl really knows how to do thing on her own. *hands down* for Alex.
- Aiden - Huhh...man he is one of those characters, that while you're reading some page, you're eyes randomly searching if there is his name. If there is his name you'll have big smile on your face, I guarantee that!
- Caleb - He is the one that made me laugh out loud, really funny, and refreshing character.
- Seth - I don't know what to say about Seth, I didn't like him at the beginning, but after all that happen I somehow like him. I'm not sure, maybe after second book I'll decide.
I won't say anything about the story because you'll understand everything after you start reading it, you won't be able to stop.
It's hard to believe that now I have to wait till the April!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half-Blood.

09/29/2011 page 117
42.0% "omg *.*"

message 1: by Mare (new)

Mare jesi nabavila ebook knjigu ili imaš papirnatu? =) ja ne mogu nać ebook nigdje

message 2: by Tanja (Tanychy) (last edited Sep 29, 2011 04:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi E-book! :) Poslacu ti link da skines ako zelis ili mozes mi dati mail, kako ti je lakse :) Samo da li zelis ovu ili i Daimon..to je uvod?

message 3: by Mare (new)

Mare Daimon sam našla =) može link ako imaš =D (ja inače skidam s http://www.freebookspot.es/ ali ovu nisam uspjela nać)

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi evo sad cu ti poslati u inbox! :)