Luke's Reviews > Full Tilt

Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman

May 04, 08

bookshelves: favoritebooks, re-reads

WOW! This was my first time reading Neal Shusterman, and I was not disappointed!

The main plot revolves around a kid named Blake, who is going off to college at an Ivy League school. When he goes out with his friends, he meets an irresistable girl named Cassandra, who promises great thrills at her theme park. Strangely enough, one of Blake's friends says that the park appears to never be in the same location twice. He finds when he enters the park that he must ride seven rides that represent his greatest fears (in several hours, no less) in order to escape the park alive. Will he pull through?

Definitely one of my favorite books! A must read!
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Tilt.

message 1: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca I have this on my to-read list already because Lily raved about it! You guys will have to discuss. But out of my hearing, until I can read it too. :)

Annelise You should read Unwind also b Neal Shusterman. It's an amazing book!

Luke Annelise wrote: "You should read Unwind also b Neal Shusterman. It's an amazing book!"

I did and I agree, it's amazing!

Nolan Keebler I wasn't disappointed either, I suggest you read everlost, everwild, and everfound.

message 5: by Katelin (new) - added it

Katelin Bogart Omg I luv neal shusterman he doesnt disappoint ive read almost all his books and unwind,unwholly,shawa was here and antsy does time r my absolute favorite!!!!