Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)'s Reviews > Awake at Dawn

Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter

Sep 28, 11

Read from September 26 to 28, 2011

I would like to just say I NEED MORE LUCAS! Okay so you might guess I am a total hot werewolf fan. While I loved every minute he was in this book, I would like more, lots and lots more!!

Awake at Dawn is a fantastic sequel. All of our favorites are back and just as loveable as before. Its just a fun new series with an amazing set of characters, one hot werewolf (okay the fairy is too, lol) and lots of mystery. Kylie is still trying to figure out what supernatural she really is. Now she is gaining all these new talents and turning into one bad ass supernatural (whatever that might be) but nothing is clear, is she a werewolf, vampire, shape-shifter or something completely different?

I must say Awake at Dawn is addicting. Somewhere close to the middle, I knew I had to finish that day or I would not be able to sleep. I needed my answers and I just knew if I waited a little longer I would get some Lucas action. C.C Hunter really brings these characters to life and you feel like you know them. You have her two best friends: a take no crap vampire Della, and a little not to sure of herself witch Miranda, both are always there and you feel such a connection. Then there is her two boys, sensitive and loveable fairy Derek, then hot and mysterious Lucas who will have you totally teaming them up. Not to mention Holiday, Perry her mom and the ghosts who play important rolls.

Lets just say if you like a fun supernatural read with an awesome set of characters and a story that keeps you guessing, well you are going to love Awake at Dawn!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awake at Dawn.

09/27/2011 page 117

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Briella I completely agree! We need more Lucas! MORE!!! while I liked derrick he came made me mad when he was being all moody with her. Even though she was being kinda moody with him but who could blame her! I would be going crazy to with Lucas around! MORE MORE MORE. That's what I need.