Kayla Largay's Reviews > My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Sep 26, 11

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Sister's Keeper.

Quotes Kayla Liked

Jodi Picoult
“See, as much as you want to hold on to the bitter sore memory that someone has left this world, you are still in it”

Jodi Picoult
“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”

Jodi Picoult
“Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.”

Jodi Picoult
“I wondered what happened when you offered yourself to someone, and they opened you, only to discover you were not the gift they expected and they had to smile and nod and say thank you all the same.”

Jodi Picoult
“And the very act of living is a tide; at first it seems to make no difference at all, and then one day you look down and see how much pain has eroded”

Jodi Picoult
“I sometimes wonder if it is just me, or if there are other women who figure out where they are supposed to be by going nowhere.”

Jodi Picoult
“When you have been with your partner for so many years, they become the glove compartment map that you've worn dog-eared and white-creased, the trail you recogonize so well you could draw it by heart and for this very reason keep it with you on journeys at all times. And yet, when you least expect it, one day you open your eyes and there is an unfamiliar turnoff, a vantage point taht wasn't there before, and you have to stop and wonder if maybe this landmark isn't new at all, but rather something you have missed all along.”