Cara's Reviews > Insurgent

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Jul 09, 12

bookshelves: 2012, series, science-fiction, to-review
Read from May 17 to July 09, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Insurgent.

Quotes Cara Liked

Veronica Roth
“Cruelty does not make a person dishonest, the same way bravery does not make a person kind.”
Veronica Roth, Insurgent

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Wesley IT's TIIIIMMMME!!!

Cara I know! So excited. I'm gonna be lame and have to wait for the library to get it. Can't wait to see wait you think Wesley and it seems people are loving it;)

Wesley Do you have a kindle by chance?

Cara Unfortunately I don't. See another cool thing I need to get! I'll have to be dropping major hints to the people I know soon;) Anywho, are you liking it?

Wesley Yes indeed, it could have been emailed asap! It started up right where it left off. So far so great! I'll be lucky to sleep tonight, ha.

Cara Well thanks for the offer anyhow Wesley:) Haha, that good huh? Keep reading on then:D

Jasprit Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one! ♥ Four! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with Jasprit. :) Haven't read this one yet, but I look forward to reading your review!

Thomas Dang Cara, you're reading fantastic books right now!

message 10: by Cara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cara @Jasprit- Thanks and I have lots of love for Four too;)
@Leanee- Thanks, I hope to be blown away:D
@Thomas- I know! It helps that the best books came out in May:)

Tecoya Brantley-Williams Really great read. Love the series. There is a book 1.5 coming out in August (which is great since book 3 is a year away) telling divergent through four's perspective :)

message 12: by Cara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cara I know this series has such an addictive quality to it! And I appreciate so much that there is no love triangle! I just finished the book and I had no idea about the book in Four's perspective. Thanks so much for the info Tecoya:D

Celena i agree with you! ^ i love that there is no love triangle too <3

message 14: by Cara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cara I know isn't it so refreshing Celena? I'm kind of excited for the next installment:)