[Name Redacted]'s Reviews > Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection

Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat by Bill Watterson

Sep 26, 2011

bookshelves: classics, comics

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat.

Quotes [Name Redacted] Liked

Bill Watterson
“Calvin: I used to hate writing assignments, but now I enjoy them. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog! Want to see my book report?
Hobbes: (Reading Calvin's paper) "The Dynamics of Interbeing and Monological Imperatives in Dick and Jane: A Study in Psychic Transrelational Gender modes."
Calvin: Academia, here I come!”
Bill Watterson, Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection

message 1: by Azaam (new)

Azaam When I was little, everytime I got sick, I'd just get in bed with a stack of all the Calvin and Hobbes compilations. By the time I had read through them I was usually feeling better.

[Name Redacted] Same here! "Calvin & Hobbes" and a bottle of Sprite made all illness disappear. Reading Calvin & Hobbes made me want to become a cartoonist -- a dream I finally abandoned when I realized I can't draw.