Ashley's Reviews > Loser/Queen

Loser/Queen by Jodi Lynn Anderson

6432032
Oct 11, 11

bookshelves: october, teen-fiction, young-adult, liked
Read from September 26 to October 09, 2011

This novel is one of my faves, this novel is about Cammy Hall who starts the novel in her sophomore year, she's a "loser". So far she doesn't care she rather be invisible to the others. Cammy lives with her Grandparents, and is friends with the danish exchange student Gerdi. One day Cammy recieve several mysterious texts, telling her to do things, she soon learns the secrets of others, some to bring them down, some to help others. these texts help Cammy get to the top, or take revenge on the popular crowd. will Cammy crumble under all these secrets or stay at the the top...i won'tt tell you gotta read :))))

I picked this book up because i found the summary in the back interesting, oh and my mom recommended it.

I couldn't just not finish the book it was so goooood! i had to keep reading and i wanted to find out who was the person who text-ed Cammy.

I think Grace/Slizzards would like to read this book because i told her about the book earlier and she seemed very interested, and she also marked this book to-read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loser/Queen.

09/26/2011 "OMG Cant wait to Start"
09/26/2011 page 75
29.0% "I Love It so far..."
show 1 hidden update…