Kaylea Cross's Reviews > Fatal Heat: A Navy SEAL Novella

Fatal Heat by Lisa Marie Rice

Apr 21, 12

I am so excited to read this one! And it's priced so well I can't pass it up, despite how I've not read her recent titles because the Kindle pricing is just outrageous. Love LMR's yummy heroes.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Heat.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nan~needs to clean out TBR list I am going to check to see if i have any of her books on my kindle. If you let me know which ones you would be interested in I would happily lend them to you.

Kaylea Cross Oh, you're so sweet! I've read her midnight series, and then won a paperback copy of Dangerous Lover, but the others are priced at around $16 Canadian, and I can't justify that price for an ebook.

Can you lend a Kindle book to someone in Canada? I have no idea how it works.

Nan~needs to clean out TBR list I looked at her two most recent books and Lending isn't enabled on them.

Nan~needs to clean out TBR list Not sure but I have a Fine Specimen which is able to be loaned. Send me a message w your email amd i can try it if you want that book.

Nan~needs to clean out TBR list Kaylea i would just need your email address to see If a Kindle Loan would go through. Let me know if you want to try.

Kaylea Cross Sure, Nan. Can you try to send it to kariandtodd@shaw.ca and see if it works? I'll let you know if it does. Thanks again for trying!

Kaylea Cross Wait! That's not right. Please send it to: todd_937@Kindle.com

Nan~needs to clean out TBR list Kaylea you were right the first time i just needed your regular email address. If it works you will get an email with a link to retrieve the book.

I sent the loan so check your email. It said the loan was sent with the link you need

Kaylea Cross It worked! Thank you so, so much. I can't wait to crawl into bed tonight to read it :)