Israel Graves's Reviews > Click, Clack, Splish, Splash: A Counting Adventure

Click, Clack, Splish, Splash by Doreen Cronin

F_50x66
Oct 17, 11

Read in September, 2011

Counting Books)I really think that this book is a great counting book for children. The illustrations are bright and eye catching which will help keep a childs attention. The illustrations fill up the page and that is very important for a picture book. The idea that the counting concept is given with a story line is important because alot of counting books just have a lot of random pictures of animals, people, body parts or objects to help them learn to count but this book instead has a story line with a set of farm animals, I find that to be very interesting and enjoyable. The illustrations in this book are very comical which is very important in a childrens book. Children love to laugh and have fun and this book helps them learn while doing so which is very outstanding. The illustrations in this book most certainly go along with the text for each number shown there are only that number of animals shown in the illustrations and no more, which is important so that children wont be distracted and focus only on counting the animals. The age group I believe this is appropriate for is very young readers who are learning to count, I would suggest reading this book as early as age 3.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Click, Clack, Splish, Splash.