Melissa's Reviews > Snapped

Snapped by Laura Griffin

Sep 26, 11

I LOVE Laura Griffins books. I didn't think I would when I first picked up Thread of Fear and holy guacamole! I fell in love and SNAPPED is her latest one out now in the Tracers series!

I loved Sophie in the first few books and then when she had her own I was estatic because she is hilarious! She is someone you can look up to and relate to! I thought I was in the book no joke. I felt like I was there looking for the killer right along with her and I was seriously scared I could not sleep which helped me finish the book and try to sleep.

This book(series actually) is so real it is scary. I know I said it before but its like watching a scary movie and knowing nothing is going to happen to you doesnt squelch it.

I immediately fell in love with Jonah too, talk about hot steamy scenes. I was blushing in some parts!!!! They are two characters so stubborn I didn't think it would all end up alright. I thought everything was going up in smoke between them but love does conquer all in a romance right?

Again Laura keeps you on a thrill ride, edge of your seat, nail biting suspense and mystery! So many times I jumped or kicked out like I was in the fight and that is what truly makes a book amazing and Laura Griffin does it in all of her books!!

I recommend this to everyone, the whole series and the series with the Glass Sisters for a good laugh but a good dose of fear!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snapped.