Mags~CVAddikt~Your shock-wave whisper has sealed your fate's Reviews > Biting Cold

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill

I'm a huge Chicagoland Fan ... so I'm giving Biting Cold 2 stars ... I was thinking of i, but I believe my perception of the book was altered by the fact that I read it on my ipod, in a bus during a 10-hour drive on a winding road ...

I liked that there was (view spoiler)

The Seth/Dominic thing ... it was very very obvious ... I had figured it out the exact moment Mallory explained her incantation. And I couldn't get Dragon Ball's fusion off my mind..

Mallory's redemption??? that was too easy ... come on!!! The girl almost destroyed Chicago!!!!

Ethan and Merit drama ... I liked that the relationship between Merit and Ethan wasn't magically fixed by his return ... they still had to work to solve some issues, that was OK........... but the reunion ... that was lacking passion ... just my humble opinion ... hell ... Mac and Barrons reunion in Shadowfever was waaaaay better (that's how you build sexual tension!!!!).

Ohhh and Claudia ... good move girl!!! Revenge is so sweet ... and fallen angels are jackasses!!!

Now ... let's see the fun-facts!!!
-- Mallocakes are mentioned 5 times in the whole book.
-- Merit says she's the Sentinel of Cadogan House 5 times too.
-- FIVE: The number of times Merit makes reference to Ethan's green eyes. (His green eyes fire bright, cristalline green eyes boring into me, a flash of green eyes, green eyes boring into me, his pale green eyes).

Is 5 the lucky number????

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biting Cold.

08/07/2012
8.0% "On the road ... Hope I wont get dizzy on the bus ... Cant wait!!! And thanks to the technology god for ipods, kindle software :) and free wi-fi at hotels"
08/07/2012
32.0% "I like your to-do list Merit"
08/08/2012 page 337
100.0% "I wanted more ...."