Sarah's Reviews > sTORI Telling

sTORI Telling by Tori Spelling

Sep 26, 2011

bookshelves: biographies
Read from September 26 to 27, 2011

I grew up watching "Beverly Hills, 90210" so I'm always wondering what the cast members of that show are doing today. When I read that Tori Spelling got married the first time, then divorced, then re-married so quickly to a man who was also married at the time they met, I thought "wow, that's awful." But then I got hooked on the "Tori & Dean" shows and really grew to like them both a lot, as a couple and as parents. Anyway, this book gets into all of that. She discusses in detail her unusual childhood, her tumultuous relationship with her mother, her friendships with the 90210 cast and early romantic relationships, making the mistake of marrying her first husband and then finding her soul mate -- Tori pretty much lets it all out here. Just hearing her side of all the stories and assuming they are true and accurate, I was really reminded of how we can't judge people's choices when we haven't walked in their shoes. Also, that people aren't always who they appear to be in the press, both good and bad. I also was impressed with her writing and story-telling abilities. A fun read for anyone who is a fan of hers :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read sTORI Telling.

07/23/2016 marked as: read