Angela Moxon's Reviews > Pride and Prejudice

Pride & Prejudice
Hidden Lusts
By: Mitzi Szereto

3 stars

Well the subtitle of the book says it all!! I warn you, if what happens behind the bedroom door (well in this book everywhere but) makes you uncomfortable, this is not the book for you! Every character in this book, with the exception of the nerve wrought and uptight Mrs. Bennet, can only be described as horny!! There is a plethora of consortium going on within the pages of this book. As a matter of fact I think there may only be a dozen pages that do not have some kind of sexual act or fantasy written upon it. There is nothing left out and every kind of sex is represented - hetero, homo, s&m, oral and self gratification are all included.

It was amazing to find that even with all the "acts" taking place that there is indeed a plot. Mr. and Mrs. Bennet have five daughters and Mrs. Bennet wants to see them married into riches. It reminded me of a sexual soap opera set back in the day of horse and carriage! I really wish I could make this review longer but there is not much more to say. I did not find this book to be a page turner but it was a good read. Parts had me laughing, parts had me blushing and parts had me utterly perplexed. You have to read it to find out how buttons fly of breeches and...... well I just can't give away more than that, but trust me... some parts will have you giggling!