Jen's Reviews > Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole

Jul 01, 2008

bookshelves: cole, favs
Read in July, 2008

** spoiler alert ** Really this book deserves a 4.5. This book was excellent. Best one of the series so far, I thought.

There were 2 reasons it didn't get a 5 star from me. First, it took them like 4 starts/stops to actually do the deed. By the time they actually did it, I was yelling at the pages, pissed at the thought it might stop again. That was like 300 pages in. I am all for suspense and drawing it out but ack. Do it already.

Second, (and this is the spoiler) right after they do the deed he yells out his ex-mates name. WTH? Dude, not cool. Like I said 300 pages and he is still yelling out someone else's name?

Overall, this was a great book though. I was very happy to devour it in about 3 hours.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Eastofoz I totally loved this one too! I actually liked the sexual tension but was starting to reach my limit that nothing was happening!! Wasn't that just brutal when he screamed out the other woman's name--oh man! I thought that was great because it was sooo unexpected ;) I gave this one a 5. It's my favourite of the whole IAD followed by book 6--sexy Cade's story ;) Bowen though is a cut above 8-)

message 1: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen I have the next couple of books in my TBR pile. I really like this series. Every book has been good enough to make me want to read the next one! But yeah, Bowen was totally yummy for me!