Katie's Reviews > Dating Mr. December

Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley

Oct 02, 11

Read from September 25 to October 02, 2011

Got this one at Border's going out of business sale for a little over a dollar. Cover looked fun, book jacket looked moderately interesting, so I got it. Thank goodness I only paid a dollar, because I would not have been pleased if I had paid the full price of $9.99. It started out really slow and didn't get much better although I had some hope for it. It's a classic love tale, you know how it's going to end, and the stuff in the middle isn't really that interesting. There's some sex thrown in, so it kind of reads like a romance novel at points, but then switches back to a cutesy little story. I don't really know what went wrong here, other than I know it went wrong. Interestingly I found out at the end that this was the basis for the Kristin Chenoweth Lifetime movie 12 Men of Christmas, although I'm sure Lifetime must have thrown in some extra tragedy and/or disease since it wasn't nearly dramatic enough for them the way it is.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dating Mr. December.