Kellie G. 's Reviews > The Rebel

The Rebel by Jessica Bird

Oct 20, 11

Read from October 19 to 20, 2011

4 & 1/2 stars! Very good! Can't wait to find out what happens to the rest of the family.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rebel.

10/20/2011 page 87
10/20/2011 page 259
87.0% "Really liking this one a lot!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict I enjoyed this one Kellie....hope you do too ;)

Kellie G. Thanks for this one! Looks good. I'll let you know.

Kellie G. I really, really liked it! More than I thought I would actually!

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Did you reconize the (sailing) brother from An Unforgettable Lady?? I want to read the Moorhouse series now....

Kellie G. No I totally missed that! It's been so long since I read it. I did finally figure out Nate was Jack's brother, but even that took me a while, I have to admit. I really have to read the rest of the series. I especially want to know about Joy and Grayson Bennett!

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict When Jack was a Grace's Hampton's estate with his Girlfriend and his sailing friend showed up?? Yep that was him!

Kellie G. Oh yeah, I remember now. Cool. I like that these books are intertwined.

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict I know me too!! Need to find the rest....I think they will be re-released...are they avail on Kindle??

Kellie G. Yes I checked with amazon and they have them for kindle and in paperback. The kindle versions are less than 4 bucks each.

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Kellie wrote: "Yes I checked with amazon and they have them for kindle and in paperback. The kindle versions are less than 4 bucks each."

Wow...that's great! I will have to go and add to my "Kindle Wish List" (I sure hope my hubby thinks to get me a Amazon gift card to go along with the Kindle so I can get some books LOL)

Kellie G. I'm sure he will but If he doesn't, I have some that can be loaned. I've got the whole Rough Rider series, in case you want something steamy to read!! There are 11 of them & they are filled with alpha-male-hotness!! Maybe the Moorehouse series is loanable too. I'll check.

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Cool...I def want to read the Rough Rider series!! I have not bought because there are too many of them and they are $15.00 each!!

Kellie G. WOW, $15! They are only around $5 for the kindle, but still that adds up! They aren't very long so I'm surprised they cost that much! I checked and the Moorehouse series is not available to be loaned out. I don't know why some are and some are not. I guess it's up to the publisher.

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Yeah they are the larger paperback books (bookclub size) and they are $14.99 each!! They have not been released in regular paperback.

Kellie G. Whew, that's a very expensive series!

Amazon allows you to loan out each book for 2 weeks, these are pretty short so i doubt you'd need that long. I read pretty much the whole series back to back, but that might be a bit too much for some people to take! I have to admit, I read vanilla romances for weeks afterwards just to cool off from all the hot sex in those books!

I got the 2nd book in the Mooreshouse series since it was so cheap for kindle and since it is Joy's book. I'll let you know how it is.

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Kellie wrote: "Whew, that's a very expensive series!

LMAO Kellie......"vanilla romance" too funny!! Did it help?

Kellie G. Yes, it did!! LOL! After all those hot cowboys, I had to read nothing but Nora Roberts type stuff! Too much alpha-cowboy-hotness is not good for a lady! So read them with caution!

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Kellie wrote: "Yes, it did!! LOL! After all those hot cowboys, I had to read nothing but Nora Roberts type stuff! Too much alpha-cowboy-hotness is not good for a lady! So read them with caution!"

Still laughing......!!!