Ashley Heroldt's Reviews > Annie on My Mind

Annie on My Mind by Nancy Garden

Sep 25, 11

bookshelves: eng-412
Read in September, 2011

Annie on my mind was a very easy book to relate to if you are having trouble with any kind of relationship. You don't have to be gay or a lesbian to appreciate the struggles that the two girls in this book went through. Along with being able to relate to, it was a very easy and a fast read. I found that it was very hard to put down leading me to finish the book in one day.

Liza is your normal every day girl. She is a good student, student council president and a respectable daughter. Than one day everything changes when she meats Annie and her world is turned upside down. Unable to stop thinking about Annie, Liza is thrown into a new role that confuses her and ends up getting her caught in the middle of a giant mess with her school, her family , friends and most importantly Annie. In the end, Liza has to choose between two different paths both with massive consequences.

I was so glad that I read this book. When I first picked it up I was a little skeptical but than I began to read it and devoured it. I have had difficult relationships that have always lead me to wonder about my choices and what I was going to do next. Annie on my mind is a very intriguing and lovable book. Very hard to put down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Annie on My Mind.