Cindy ~ SnS Reviews's Reviews > Hot Ticket

Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning

4512039
Aug 15, 13

Read in August, 2013

I've been waiting since 2011 for the other three books in this series to come out so I could read them in the order they were written and not in the order they were released. After reading this book I have decided to preserve my great feelings of the first two books and not read the rest of the series. I re-read the first two books before reading Hot Ticket and still agree that they were fabulous books and will always remember them in that fashion. But in reading the reviews on the 4th and 5th books I've decided to quit while I am still in love with the series.

It was great to find out where Jace had kept disappearing to all those times in the previous books and also a little surprising. See Jace likes pain and had never been able to find the right person to provide what he needed. Well he found that in stripper Aggie who also happened to be dominatrix Mistress V. What he didnt expect to get besides being whipped was also turned on by both Aggie and Mistress V. You would have thought sense Jace had the need to be dealt pain by a dominatrix that he might be a submissive in bed but that was not the case. Both Jace and Aggie had childhood pain that contributed to there needs to be who they were and make for a very interesting relationship as they both helped each other heal but at the same time also kept there kink and needs alive and well.

There was plenty of face time of the rest of the band. Brian and Myrna are still going strong and take there relationship to the next level. Big difference was Sed. Now that he's got his woman Jessica back he isnt Mr Broody of the group.. That crown went to Eric Sticks the voyeur of the group. In the previous books he mainly lived to just give Jace crap not seeing that he had been Jace's idol for a long time. It was great to see their relationship grow and for Eric to finally admit that his best friend was Jace.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Ticket.

04/28/2013 marked as: series-to-read