Joy (Cheery♡Reads)'s Reviews > Diari Cintaku

Diari Cintaku by Eina Afrina

Oct 12, 2011

bookshelves: i-own
Read in October, 2011

This was a really hilarious and enjoyable read. Couldn't help laughing out loud at Maizatul and Shahril's scenes. So funny. I like how Maizatul is not the typical gentle and sweet girl but a very active and kampung-like girl. Shahril and her really complement each other. Their dialogues are so silly and witty. So cute. I like how Shahril treated Maizatul really well even before falling in love with her.
The development of their relationship and feelings for each other were written really well. They were oh-so-sweet and in love when they finally threw away their ego and pride to confessed their feelings to each other. I like how the conflict between them did not drag too long. It was simple and brief. Awesome. The secondary characters were great as well, especially Maizatul's best friend, Kay. She was an interesting character.
I would have given this a five star rating if not for the English sentences used in this novel. I have to say that the grammar was bad. It made me cringe. But overall, this was a good read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diari Cintaku.