Letizia Sechi's Reviews > Cardanica (A Steampunk Nightmare)

Cardanica (A Steampunk Nightmare) by Dario Tonani

Sep 25, 11

bookshelves: 40k-english
Read in September, 2011

"I can use this notebook I found on the pneumoarc as a diary. From now on I will make notes and write down any thoughts and impressions I have of our new surroundings in the few blank pages at the back of the book. We will be on board for weeks and from what I can see, everything in here is astonishing. Like me, Victor is really upset about what’s happened. The names that we found listed at the front of the notebook have stirred up a number of worrying questions. Who compiled the list? Why? Was it before or after the Robredo was shipwrecked? Cardanica– this is what the pneumoarc told us to call him – is showing himself to be quite considerate towards us. But I’m starting to wonder about a whole number of things."

Claustrophobia and anxiety, that's what readers are saying about Cardanica. But you can hear its true voice only through Dario Tonani's words.

"Do not try to interact. I am only a musical cylinder. To serve you. Au revoir."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cardanica (A Steampunk Nightmare).